Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gav THOOOOOOORPE!

You've been the constant butt of my jokes whilst working at Games Workshop. In fact, I came close to writing a series of comics that revolved around you and the other UK designers and your fantastic shenanigans.

I thought the 3rd edition Eldar Codex was the worst thing in the world, and I think I had complaints about most everything you've written in the past as well. However, you're leaving GW and I'm not happy.

Looking back at your body of work, it doesn't look balanced, or competative, it looks fun. I had fun with most every one of your books (except Codex: Eldar you jerk!), and I'm very sad to see you go. I will shed a tear, and hope that you do something very interesting and exciting in the future. I just hope it's in miniatures/board/RPG gaming and not Video Games like Tuomas, and Andy.

Also, the 7th edition Vampire Counts book is the greatest codex/army book ever written. You left on a high note for sure!

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: