Sunday, April 13, 2008

Update! UPDATE!

Wow, February... That's a hell of a ways off between posts.

However, fear not gentle readers, for I now have incentive to post here. Over at the Vancouver Gamers forums, I'm working on a 3-Month painting campaign that will have me finish all my WARMACHINE stuff (hopefully). I'll post the pictures here so as to generate some traffic, for once; and to save on the bandwidth on the Vancouver Gamers website.

I also haven't even started working on my Grave Guard... I'm hoping to finish my Vampire Counts before I go off to Germany. I will post pictures, though.

Here's a list of what I want to bring:
+WARMACHINE Cygnar
+Warhammer Vampire Counts or Chaos if Vamps aren't finished
+Warhammer 40,000 Chaos or Eldar if Chaos isn't finished
+Confrontation Cynwall (these probably wont be finished, but I'm gonna bring them to paint)
+Alkemy The Kingdom of Avalon (which is only five models that I can paint really fast and get some games in. Plus it's European, so I'll probably find some opponents over there.)

This brings us to The note on Alkemy. This game is a French game that's, so far, only availiable in France, and a few retailers in Europe. There's only one release of models so far, but I have a box of the dudes from the Kingdom of Avalon. I think the models are stellar; they have a Medieval, French, look to them, that's really cool coupled with their dark tree-daemon history. Unfortunately the game has cat-people in it, which I detest; but I can live with it. I'll just mock them, and try to defeat all cat armies utterly without mercy. God, I hate cat people.

Anyways I'm gonna paint 'em up, give 'em a go, and see how it treats me. I'll post pictures, and more, on it tomorrow. Until then... Later.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: