Wednesday, July 18, 2012

For Chaos!

So I haven't posted in a week or so... As I stated on a previous post: I find the lack of camera disturbing. I'm considering just taking some shitty iPhone pictures just to add some content.

Fear not, however; I paint errday! I just finished a couple Chaos chariots, and two characters for my Warriors of Chaos army. I used them in a gaming event to little success (but I'm generally optimistic for their futures). Right now I'm working on some Chaos Space Marines for Warhammer 40,000 'cause I'm stoked on that.

I've written a lot on 40k lo this last month, but today I realized that the excitement I feel for this game is akin to "coming home" again. It's been four, 40kless, years and I'm excited to be excited for it again.

On the 15th I went to a monthly game day held by a local gaming club ("CHOP!" is their name), and had a blast with my Warriors of Chaos. I'm hoping to have my Chaos Space Marines ready for August 12th, which is their next games day. They're running a Warhammer tournament in a couple months too, that I'm planning on taking time off for. Once the date is secured, and my time off is guaranteed, I'll do a tournament journal like I've always wanted to. I'll most-likely use my Warriors of Chaos.

Whelp! That's it for now. I'll hopefully have something for you on Friday. I'll try and score some photos somehow, and the Internet can see what I've been working on.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: