Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Down the Pipe

And I don't mean something gross by the title, either!

Here's what I got cookin':
+ Review of a Print on Demand (PoD) product from OneBookShelf
+ Some news on an old RPG that's getting a re-do.
+ The beginnings of a tournament diary once I figure out whether I'm gonna take part in the Warhammer, or the Warhammer 40,000 tournament at GottaCon.
+ I got a better phone with a better camera, so maybe some pictures already!

All this and more on this blog I periodically neglect and feel guilty about.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

2 comments:

Asmo said...

Yes, pictures!

I heard the Midnight campaign setting was getting a redo. I'm not much of an RPGer, but man, that would tempt me.

On A Roll Games said...

Interesting... I'd look into a Midnight RPG. It's pretty well-known that I'm a fan of FFG's games, and I really like the route they're taking with their RPGs.

Also, the "Midnight" DVD was surprisingly alright.