Saturday, February 16, 2013

Warzone Kickstarter

I know, I know, I promised that my next post would be a write-up about my game of Warhammer against my friend's Ogre Kingdoms army, but this is more important.

The Warzone Kickstarter.

Now I don't care how anyone here feels about Kickstarter; this isn't about that. This is about Warzone... And you can say whatever the hell you want about me, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and let you bad-mouth Warzone. What's that? Still not convinced? Just do it... C'mon... You can afford it. What else were you gonna do with that money? Thought so. You sicken me.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

3 comments:

Darren said...

I'll bite.

I backed a book and a starter box. I'm going to choose the Dark Legion.

Kelly said...

Looks like a really nicely painted WarZone model got posted on CMoN as a teaser:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/327977

On A Roll Games said...

Oh cool! It is a nice figure. I'm so excited for this game.