Thursday, April 14, 2016

Exalted Hero of Slaanesh

More stuff got painted! This time what is now known as the Exalted Hero of Slaanesh, but was once known as Sigvald, the Magnificent.



I've been wanting to paint the model since I got it when it came out for 8th edition WFB, but it wasn't until I decided that I'd assemble a display in my local game shop's cabinet that I got off my ass and finished him. I already have some Slaanesh stuff in a cabinet there, but that's for the Path to Glory campaign (which I'm still workin' on), and I can't very well have them be part of two displays! This hero will be the leader of my non-campaign Slaanesh army.

Not that you'd be able to notice from my terrible photography, but I used Wargames Foundry's Native American Flesh set to paint the skin. I plan on buying a ton of different skin tone paints just to add some diversity to the Mortal Realms. I mean, why should Northern Europeans be the only heroes and maniacs? If the Realms are impossibly large, I'm sure there's going to be a ton of different cultures floating around. No one is safe from the temptations of Slaanesh, apparently.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: