Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Box o' Stuff

Today I got a whack-ton of stuff from FFG's Christmas Sale they just finished with on their webstore. I normally stay away from online retailers, but FFG is a manufacturer, so I felt better about that. Not to mention that they were selling Confrontation: Age of the Rag'Narok (CAoR) stuff for ~$7.00 US a box! I determined to only spend $100 (only!), and thus filled out the rest of my order with WFRP2 stuff at $5.00 US a book. As you'll determine from my future review of WFRP3, I love it, thus this WFRP2 purchase was just to fill out my collection.

Unfortunately the sale's over, but lookit this stuff:

I forgot to take a picture of all the stuff in the box before I started taking stuff out, but here's what the box looked like.


Here's inside the box. Man, Rackham loves its packaging.


My ~4000pt. Creatures of Dirz army for Confrontation: Age of the Rag'Narok


The WFRP2 books I ordered: Tome of Salvation, Karak Azgal, Realms of Sorcery, and Sigmar's Heirs

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: