Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Despite its name, you only get one

So I got my greasy mits on a Tyranid Trygon before its release (because I work at a game shop, suckas!). I built it, and it's on display, but I haven't painted it yet. I will... And I'll get you pictures afterwards. I'm super-excited to finally do my Tyranids after six long years of just sitting in their boxes in my basement.

I also got my hands on a copy of the old Horus Heresy boardgame from Games Workshop. I'll play this to get myself jazzed-up about the new one coming out from FFG.

Also I had some tribulations with Firestorm Armada that I'll let you know about later. I have a review of that coming up as well as a review of Chaos in the Old World, Grind, and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3. I'll also do a retro review of the old Horus Heresy closer to the release of the new one, then I'll do a review of the new one! How crazy! Can you handle this?

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: