Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Urban War Army Builder

Alright, so four of us in my game group decided to work on some Urban War forces from Urban Mammoth.

I'm doing the Junkers
Another is doing Gladiators
The third is doing Viridians
And the fourth is working on Syntha

So far we've all got our figures, and two of us have our rulebooks, and two of us have started painting. Here are the photos:


Syntha
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign

Here's a Gladiator test figure
From Urban War Builder Campaign

Here are some of my Junkers:
The Test Figure
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign

My incomplete squad
From Urban War Builder Campaign
From Urban War Builder Campaign

The Viridian player hasn't completed any figures yet.

Stay tuned for more on this exciting challenge! This week I'm going to Victoria, BC to visit my girlfriend, where I will paint my Epic Blood Angels while she's at school, and hopefully finish a vast majority (if not all) of my infantry. Next week I'll work on my Urban War figures some more, and bother the other two contestants in order to get some work and/or photos from them. Also, I got the rest of my VOR Union army in the mail today. They're all there, and they look like really good sculpts! Great quality and tons of venting, which leads me to believe that these were recent castings.

Anyway, I'll work on the VOR figures some more soon, and let the blog know about it ASAP.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: