Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Git 'er Done!

Alright, I'm feeling a little better and am ready to get in the thick of things once again. For the last month, the only games I've had the will or energy to play have been my regular Monday-night role-play night (and that's really only been the case because I have the entertainment needs of four other people to think about). With the help of my Sunday-night Basic D&D game (which I posted about a couple days ago), and the rousing game of "A Game of Thrones Boardgame" I had last night (in lieu of role-playing) I think I'm ready to stop moping and get gaming once again.

I'm still not 100% but I know that I can't just dwell all day on things. Whether I feel it should or not, life continues to move around me. Perhaps I can parse out my dwellings, and still get in a healthy amount of moping, but punctuated by my regular life. In any case, gaming is a lifelong passion of mine, and it's helped me through some hard times in the past; it shall do so again.

Previews of articles to come on this blog are as tenuous as tenuous things can get, but more for my sake, here's what I got comin' up:
+ A SAGA article or eight.
+ Painting article on "dipping" models.
+ Painting article that "reviews" Coat d'Arms, Vallejo, Citadel, and P3 paints.
+ Some Flames of War stuff.

This should keep me busy, and distracted.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: