Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still Here

Regular readers should be aware of my prolonged absences. They should also be familiar with my many excuses and apologies.

I've still been very active, gaming-wise (well, as much as I can in my current mood, that is). I'm helping capture news for Tabletop Gaming News, and I'm still playing RPGs weekly. In fact, today (in about 3 hours) I'm going to play a game of the brand-new Flames of War. I'll let you know how that goes.

Certain events in my life right now are causing havoc with my regular schedule. Goin' through some rough times, emotionally. Don't worry, they aren't gaming related so I'll keep it off this blog. To top it off, I've been without a computer for almost two weeks, so that's not helped. I've got one now, so that's a step in the right direction.

Now with that out of the way, I have to go and prime some Late War American machine gunners, in the hopes that I can slap some paint on them before my game today (not likely). EXTREME THE BATTLE!

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: