Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Painting Challenge pt.1: The Introducening

Papa Nurgle has blessed me today, folks. I'm not super-sick, but I'm just sick enough to be a little out of it. This couldn't come at a better time, because I have quite a few project to catch up on, and there was a show that I was supposed to go to tonight, that I now have to think twice about. Oh! Could you not hear the sarcasm there? We, as a digital society should really think about using a font for sarcasm. I'm sure this will alleviate much of the destructive discourse on the Internet these days.

Here are the pictures of my force for the 50-model paint challenge that I'm partaking in:
The Whole Shebang

The Warriors

The Knights and the Marauders

The Wolves
Alright, so that's all I have the energy for right now. You'll see these models progress throughout the month of February (starting this Sunday). Before I go, here's one of the other 50 models that are being painted up:

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

P.S. I bought my tickets to Gen Con and I booked my hotel in Indianapolis!

1 comment:

Darren said...

ahhhgggg contest starts tomorrow and I still have not figured out my colour sceme. It comes down to what I want to paint all my Skryre stuff. Red and black or blue and black.

Have you settled on you plan to paint your dudes?