Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hordes Painting Challenge Day 3

So, I didn't get any painting done on Wendesday, but today, watch out Cindy! Did I get some brushstrokes in or what?

Carnivean One coming along. Only its mouth and tongue left to do
From Hordes Painting Challenge


Carnivean Two not quite finished, but I felt like basing it anyway. Unfortunately in my zeal, I got some snow flock into the wet ink. That's gonna be crappy later.
From Hordes Painting Challenge


And the finished Shepherds
From Hordes Painting Challenge


Now the crummy part is that I wont get any painting done this weekend as I'll be in Summerland, BC: the town where my girlfriend's from, as we bask in all of its quaint glory. I'll be back with a vengeance on Monday, however; hopefully with two finished Carniveans, and some Shredder work.

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: