Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unleash the Hordes!

Hey folks!

It's been awhile. Still plugging away at school; still am into this blog. It's just one has to take over the other for both to survive... I guess that works...

Anyways, today is the first day of the 35-point Hordes painting challenge I'm doing with two friends. One will be painting Skorne, the other Cryx, and I will be doing a Legion of Everblight army. I'll post pictures as they happen, and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of the armies of the other two. I even have some pictures that will get uploaded tonight (I mean it this time).

Part of the motivation behind this, besides us getting painted armies, is that it will motivate our customers to get their armies painted. We'll hopefully display how easy and quick it can be, for out of all the miniatures games we sell, and support, Warmachine and Hordes is the hardest one to get people to paint. I don't know why, honestly.

The rules are simple: Paint a 35-point WM/H army as fast as you can. The winner gets a painted figure from each of the losers that will be requested at a later date. There's no time limit.

It all starts today. Right now? I gotta get to school!

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

No comments: